This position has been filled, but please watch this space for more opportunities with our team.
We have an exciting new opportunity with our San Francisco technology team.
The SapientRazorfish Emerging Experiences team is looking for a full-time developer with a strong computer vision background and a passion for creating interactive experiences that mix computer graphics, computer interaction, and creativity.
Our group is a global team of designers, dreamers and developers who create groundbreaking, interactive experiences that live on screens, in physical spaces and among virtual worlds. We focus on:
- Multi-touch and gesture based experiences
- Mixed reality experiences
- Depth, IR, and high resolution camera based experiences
- Connected, multi-channel experiences
- Retail experience design
- Client innovation
Who we're looking for
- A talented software engineer to work with our team in San Francisco
What you'll do
- Work with team members to implement computer vision algorithms to process depth camera data
- Work with team members to code innovative experiences for our clients that leverage new emerging technologies
- Work to maintain and improve our innovation lab by developing and supporting creative prototypes
- Work collaboratively with Creative and other team members to ideate, educate, develop, and deliver projects
- Advanced degree in computer vision, machine learning or equivalent experience
- Knowledge or experience developing real-time computer vision algorithms
- Proficient in C++ and experience with OpenGL or DirectX
- Experience with Cinder/OpenFrameworks or Game Development Environments such as Unity would be preferred
- Strong communications skills (both written and oral) and an eye for detail
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse team across multiple locations
Motivated and inspired by what's next, SapientRazorfish helps our clients navigate the unknown, drive change and transform business. One of the pioneers of marketing in the digital age, we have a unique blend of technology, creativity and media at our core. Our world class capabilities in strategic consulting, experience design, brand building, technology platforms, data services, retail/commerce and media services enable transformational work for clients including Citigroup, McDonald’s, Mercedes-Benz USA, Microsoft, Nike China, Unilever and Uniqlo.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
Alan Shimoide is a Technology Director for the Razorfish Emerging Experiences team, based out of our San Francisco office.